There are young people in the target group of the Learning Association with fewer opportunities than others who are between the ages of 18-35.
TARGETS FOR INDIVIDUALS;
– To develop and support entrepreneurship,
– To encourage and participate in activities that will contribute to foreign language proficiency,
– Implementing activities to improve their digital competencies and ensuring high participation,
– Social, cultural and language etc. to increase awareness of diversity and wealth in matters,
– To provide competency gains to increase their employability,
– To provide more active participation to the society,
TARGETS FOR INSTITUTIONS AND ORGANIZATIONS
– To gain innovative approaches to the target audience,
– Creating a more modern, dynamic and professional learning environment,
– Building higher capacity to work at an international level.
“We are here to create alternative knowledge, skills and attitudes for young people!”